Sneaky Creek Outdoors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counting down T minus 0 days. Season is open!!!!!!!!

+2
bhoward
creekcrawler
6 posters

Go down

Counting down T minus 0 days. Season is open!!!!!!!! Empty Counting down T minus 0 days. Season is open!!!!!!!!

Post by creekcrawler Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Well its two more weeks until the Oct. 1 opening of bow season here in the Natural State, my bow is tuned and I'm ready for the starting whistle. Tomorrow Sept. 15 starts the Mo. season if you are planning a run at them there this year. Best of luck to all and have a safe season.

Last edited by creekcrawler on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
creekcrawler
creekcrawler
Admin

http://Sneakycreek.com

Back to top Go down

Counting down T minus 0 days. Season is open!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Counting down T minus 0 days. Season is open!!!!!!!!

Post by bhoward Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:47 am

I hear ya bro. This is my first season with a compound and I can't wait to go full draw on a big one!!!!
bhoward
bhoward
Admin

https://sneakycreekoutdoors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Counting down T minus 0 days. Season is open!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Counting down T minus 0 days. Season is open!!!!!!!!

Post by country101 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:33 am

Bow season started on the 15th for me. Tried to throw a stick at Yogi and BooBoo, but they were no shows.... I'll try again, I'm sure before I start trying to try to kill a few ole knot heads in October.
country101
country101

Back to top Go down

Counting down T minus 0 days. Season is open!!!!!!!! Empty Bows are a joke

Post by christuric Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:42 pm

God invented guns for a reason, the indians used bows and look how far it got them. bahahahahahahaha Laughing

christuric

Back to top Go down

Post by creekcrawler Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:47 am

I hunt every method I have at hand. I start my season in Oct. and end in Feb. Thats five months vs. about a total of three weeks with the gun. Plus your comment reverts back to the saying "those who can't shouldn't" stick with guns it requires alot less work.
creekcrawler
creekcrawler
Admin

http://Sneakycreek.com

Back to top Go down

Counting down T minus 0 days. Season is open!!!!!!!! Empty Bows are a joke....

Post by LilyB Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:36 am

... but girls just wanta have fun. LOL, but the poor doe that run around all last year with the arrow stuck in her didn't think they were jokes. No - wasn't me, but someone I knew. We tried to get the folks to call us when they saw her, but to no avail. This will be my first bow season & I am with creekcrawler. The more time in the woods and the less time at work...
LilyB
LilyB

Back to top Go down

Post by littledel1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Hunting with a bow just allows me to have more time out in the woods chasing after those deer. I too hunt with modern gun, and black powder and bow. Just lots of fun.

littledel1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down