Sneaky Creek Outdoors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polaris RZR, RZR S, or RZR S LE ?!?!

4 posters

Go down

Polaris RZR, RZR S, or RZR S LE ?!?! Empty Polaris RZR, RZR S, or RZR S LE ?!?!

Post by markmelton Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:22 pm

I've been watching these bad boys for some time now. One thing that turned me away was Big price and bad gas mileage. Well, I messed up and borrowed a friends for the day and now I'm in a "gotta get me one" mode. I've decided to go with the Red RZR S. The only difference between the S and the S LE is color and the LE's have Fox Shocks. I can live without'em for - $1,400.00. The S is a little wide for trails but my friend say's he messed up by not buying the S due to stability issues. And I know others that carry small chain saws to get'em down a trial for the first time. ----- I live less than a mile from national forest and every spare minute of the day I'm on the mountain. My wife may kill me but I think I've justified the purchase!

markmelton

Back to top Go down

Polaris RZR, RZR S, or RZR S LE ?!?! Empty Re: Polaris RZR, RZR S, or RZR S LE ?!?!

Post by creekcrawler Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:16 am

markmelton wrote: My wife may kill me but I think I've justified the purchase!

There is no may to it, you're dead and don't know it. Come on by my house and I'll give you tips and tricks that will help you make her think it was her idea, that way you're both happy.

Like a wise friend once told me "its easier to ask forgivness than it is to ask permission"
creekcrawler
creekcrawler
Admin

http://Sneakycreek.com

Back to top Go down

Polaris RZR, RZR S, or RZR S LE ?!?! Empty Re: Polaris RZR, RZR S, or RZR S LE ?!?!

Post by markmelton Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:48 pm

hahaha, your probably right. I'll sneak off and buy one then tell her that you said it was ok. Smile Just leave your address.

markmelton

Back to top Go down

Post by creekcrawler Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:40 pm

I have to deal with my pregnant wife, I don't think I can deal with yours to.
creekcrawler
creekcrawler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyB Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Lots of guys at work have pregnant wives. to the others beware - don't drink the water or may be don't let you wife around McDaddy - I don't know which
LilyB
LilyB

Back to top Go down

Post by creekcrawler Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Just remember I lead by example, mine was pregnant first.
creekcrawler
creekcrawler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bhoward Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey mark, just tell here you're buying it for her!!!! And that you'll only use it when she doesn't feel like going out!!!! ha

Seriously, let us know what you get and yes, we wanna see some pics!!!

Now if you're not dead set on a RZR might I reccommend a Ranger 4x4? I looked at the RZR and decided to go with the Ranger. the RZRs are nice and blistering fast but you're kinda screwed if you look to use it for hunting. Me and the wife got a 2011 500efi and love it! It tops out at 50mph, is 4x4, and has a good bed for hauling stuff. Just sayin...

If you get one let me know, i know some stuff you can do to it to help save you some costly repair bills. Good luck!
bhoward
bhoward
Admin

https://sneakycreekoutdoors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum