Sneaky Creek Outdoors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets see those trail camera pictures!

2 posters

Go down

Lets see those trail camera pictures! Empty Lets see those trail camera pictures!

Post by country101 Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:02 pm

I have some pictures from one of the spots I am planning to hunt later that I will post later. No horns, but I have some camera queens. I'll try to post them once I get them on my hard drive, but lets see what yall have in store for this season!

country101
country101

Back to top Go down

Lets see those trail camera pictures! Empty Re: Lets see those trail camera pictures!

Post by creekcrawler Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:46 am

Guess I'll have to go get one. The last one I had someone else needed it more than me and it disappeared.
creekcrawler
creekcrawler
Admin

http://Sneakycreek.com

Back to top Go down

Lets see those trail camera pictures! Empty Re: Lets see those trail camera pictures!

Post by country101 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Here's a few ole slickhead camera queens I got on camera. They actually laid down in front of it for about 45 minutes or so.

Lets see those trail camera pictures! PICT0374
Lets see those trail camera pictures! PICT0095
Lets see those trail camera pictures! PICT0537
country101
country101

Back to top Go down

Post by creekcrawler Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 am

I think I will go look at a new camera tomorrow while I suppose to be sleeping. See if I can't find out what else has been in my area other than the girls.
creekcrawler
creekcrawler
Admin

http://Sneakycreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by country101 Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:58 am

Those pictures were with a Bushnell 5.o Mp IR trophy cam. There's supposed to be a dow in the top picture. Her head was in it yesterday after I posted it and it seems to have gotten even smaller and it's not showing today.
country101
country101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down